Backup your data!admin
Think about how much you rely on your business-critical data. Customer details, quotes, orders, and payment details. Now imagine how long you would be able to operate without them. All businesses, regardless of size, should take regular backups of their important data, and make sure that these backups are recent and can be restored. By doing this, you’re ensuring your business can still function following the impact of flood, fire, physical damage or theft. Furthermore, if you have backups of your data that you can quickly recover, you can’t be blackmailed by ransomware attacks.
5 things to consider when backing up your data
- Tip 1: Identify what data you need to back up
- Tip 2: Keep your backup separate from your computer
- Tip 3: Consider the cloud
- Tip 4: Read our cloud security guidance
- Tip 5: Make backing up part of your everyday business